Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Indian Food: Good or Bad?

I've been feeling a little adventurous lately regarding cuisine... mostly because I'm getting burned out on rice and chicken as my fall back meal. One cuisine that I have never tried is Indian food (blame it on isolated living and being raised on a meat-and-potatoes menu plan). I've read ingredients of the dishes and it seems like it should be tasty. However, pictures of said dishes usually look like it has passed through the digestive tract already... SO NOT appetizing... So much so that I have no desire to try it. I don't like relegating one type of cuisine to the "no" list without even trying it first, so here is my challenge: Convince me that Indian food CAN look and taste good... then, maybe I'd try it... (maybe)

1 comment:

  1. For shame! Indian is my favorite cuisine! Guess I have some work to do...

    ReplyDelete